Career Opportunities: Application JAVA Developer (73948)
Job ID 73948 - Posted 05/07/2018 - Location(s) (1) - Location (1) - T-Systems Slovakia - Field of Work (1) - 01 - Full Time - Regular
- Develops new and maintain existing source code of based applications in programming language like Java, ASP.Net or C# based on requirements of internal or external customers. These applications support usually automation of business processes.
- Works independently or in project team on developing and building application for customer usage
- Does not necessarily require senior developer’s support , can handle all phases of software development lifecycle by himself, especially for small or midsize applications. For junior developers serves as basic mentor.
- Listen to user requests, consult with internal /external customers, assist in gathering requirements for preparation of application detailed feature specification as necessary basis of quality and functional application
- Analyze of customer’s requirements and propose application / framework design of midsize application architecture (incl. interfaces, relation database structure) in order to build application functionality easy for maintenance and future extension according to customer needs
- Provides project estimates, timeline like total number of development hours, total number of testing hours and bug fixing and report it to customer for budget planning in advance
- Implements customer’s requirements based on specification in selected object oriented programming language (JAVA, ASP.Net, C#) into functional and user friendly application to meet customer’s needs
- Provides testing of programmed functionality before deployment in order to avoid bugs and ensure quality of code
- Implements security concept according to Public Service Association (PSA) policy in developed application to ensure accordance with Deutsche Telekom AAktiengesellschaft (DTAG) standards
- Write and update regularly more complex technical / system documentation (e.g. Authorization concept) for success of penetration tests and also for official handover to operation process
- Communicate project status and deliverables to managers, customer with efficiency and accuracy of any progress or delays to keep them informed and let them be ready for managerial decision and project’s adjustment in advance
- Maintain application on 2nd, 3rd level support by fixing bugs and regular check, programming updates of features on customer’s change request to satisfy customer needs and to ensure smooth running of the application with added value
- Record spent time daily in transparent way to have basis for invoicing for customer and Controlling department purpose
- Perform deploy on infrastructure, backup and restore procedures, handle release management in order to provide regular upgrades of software to have up to date features implemented according to agreement with customer
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by higher management.
- Manages partial project tasks assigned to him, timelines and communication
- Mentor of junior developers
- Provides technical trainings for basic users, junior developers (e.g. SharePoint sites administrators workshops) if required
- Cafeteria - individual benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Possibility of Home office
- Pension savings contribution
- Meal vouchers contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Young and enthusiastic working environment
- Diversity Program
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Work life Coaching
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Metro card
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Rotations possibilities
- University degree (minimum Bachelor) , specialization in programming language (e.g. Java2EE, Asp.Net, C#, MS SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013)
- 2 – 3 years of experience within the field of application programming in object oriented programming languages incl. middleware, advanced knowledge of operating systems, database operations (e.g. Microsoft (MS) Structured Query Language (SQL), MySQL, Oracle incl. connections to Database (DB), backup and restore procedures, SQL client, HW infrastructure interfaces, system analysis
- Advantage is certificate e.g.: SCJP, SCWCD in Java, ASP. Net 4.0, MOSS certificates, trainings for Java Hibernate, Spring framework.
- Minimum base salary 1175 € + variable part + other financial benefits.
- The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.